Friday, September 10, 2010

Contest!

Here's the deal. I'm in the middle of writing a story on Andrew Dommett, Johnny Calkins and Braeden Adamyk. It just struck me that after more than a year playing together, their line doesn't have a name yet.

I'm having trouble coming up with anything good, so I'm going to turn it over to the readers to submit a few suggestions. The one I like the best is what I'll start calling them.

I always love it when you can string together a good nickname using the players' initials. Sadly, "CAD" and "JAB" aren't exactly winners.

Or there's the Banjo Line - Braeden Andrew Johnny - but that's also a little lame.

Suggestions, please!

5 comments:

  1. I kind of like the Banjo Line! They can string up anyone......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, according to Troy Westwood, Dommett and Calkins are banjo-pickin' inbreds.

    Adamyk would probably take Westwood's side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the TSN line - "The Scoring Network"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ATM line - money in the bank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calkins-Adamyk-Andrew

    The CAA line - "There when you need us!"

    ReplyDelete