Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two for the price of none

New Klippers play-by-play man Brenden Ullrich is starting his own blog. Lucky fans... two places to check the latest Klipper news. You can find a link to Brenden's blog on the side of mine.

I forgot to listen to myself on Dan O'Connor's Sports Fix last night. Typical. I haven't gotten any flaming bags of you know what yet so I'll assume it sounded okay.

Opinions on the Klippers? Suggestions for the blog? Let's hear it. The more feedback, the better.

Former voice of the Klippers Darren Dupont has an interesting idea on his blog: Klippers TV. I'd be in like Flynn for something like that, if only I had the time and technical know-how.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if there's any word on Justin Bertow's condition after his accident. Sure hoping the kids alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice timing, I just looked into that yesterday. I haven't gotten to talk to him myself, but I do know he's out of hospital and doing well. He's a very lucky kid.

    ReplyDelete