Tuesday, October 12, 2010

UPDATED: McGrath speaks about joining the Klippers

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and enjoys the leftovers over the next few days. It was a great sports weekend for me, with the Leafs clobbering Ottawa, the Argos pulling out a win over the Riders (I think I hear the pitchforks coming already) and the Eagles hung on to beat San Fran 27-24.

But the show must go on. Today was picture day at the Events Centre, when I take everyone's head shot for the SJHL website. I caught the end of practice. The guys were having a lot of fun out there, trying out all kinds of moves.

I talked to new Klipper D. Jay McGrath about his demotion and what it will be like playing at home again. Here you go:




******************************************

I also talked to Andrew Dommett about how his jaw is progressing and what it's been like not being in the line-up. He said the wiring in his jaw is due to come out on Oct. 20, and depending on how well the jaw healed, he may be able to start working out, with full contact practices coming perhaps 3-4 weeks after that. He also had some words for the general public regarding what's being said about the suspension to Justin Ducharme.



******************************************

I'll leave you with a few shots of the guys screwing around while getting their pictures taken.

D. Jay McGrath is REALLY excited to be here

John Sonntag is missing his soother

No soother makes widdle Johnny mad

No comments:

Post a Comment