Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tonight's roster

Dommett - Calkins - Adamyk
Duzan - Hoffman - Mysiorek
Gourley - King - Exner
Taylor - Penner - Wasden

Leedahl - Flanagan
Sonntag - Bartel
Tabin - Down

Hellyer

Scratches: Benn, Gerwing, Kissick, Long, Haaf

*********************************

On a personal note, this roadie started on a brutal note for me. I got on the bus and everyone was laughing at me. I sat down and Larry pointed to my butt. I looked around and there was a huge hole in my pants, with only my wallet pocket there to hide my right cheek. I just got a new wallet and it hasn't really broken in yet. Somewhere between my apartment and meeting the bus, that wallet ripped a hole in my pants.

I had to gun it back to my place and change my pants.

It can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment