Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exner expected to play this weekend

Several points of interest this afternoon.

1) I just booked my room in Prince Albert for Saturday night (that's where the team is staying before heading up to La Ronge). I'm excited to catch the first two games of the season, and I've never been to La Ronge (or PA for that matter) so I'm looking forward to that, too. I love going to new places.

2) Larry Wintoneak told me this afternoon that Tanner Exner should be able to play this weekend. I don't think it's 100% just yet, but he seemed pretty confident that he'll be in the line-up.

3) Guess how many forwards are going on the trip? 16. Yeah, that's right, 16 forwards. Dommett, Calkins, Adamyk, Duzan, Hoffman, Mysiorek, King, Exner, Taylor, Wasden, Benn, Kissick, Gourley, Penner, Long, Gerwing.

It's gonna be a crowded bus trip.

2 comments:

  1. Be thankful you're doing the La Ronge trip early in the season. We went there early in September a few years ago. +20 outside, -30 in the rink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wouldn't go on the November trip to La Ronge if they paid me triple time. haha

    ReplyDelete