Tuesday, August 24, 2010

C'mon in, make yourself at home.

There are some excellent blogs out there that track various SJHL teams. Craig Stein's coverage of Yorkton and Melville and Dan O'Connor's blog on the Battlefords North Stars are only a couple of examples.

Former Klippers play-by-play man Ryan Tunall did a great job with his blog before moving to Lethbridge, but there has been a void since then and I've long felt it would be tons of fun to take the torch, so to speak, and start up a Klipper blog of my own.

You can expect new information and analysis almost on a daily basis, with game previews and recaps, audio clips of interviews with head coach Larry Wintoneak and various players, and my own deranged opinions from time to time. I'll also post Klipper-related stories that appear in the Kindersley Clarion each Wednesday.

And if I can find a willing partner, I'd love to do a weekly podcast with discussion on the Klippers and the rest of the SJHL. If you're interested in co-hosting a project like this, let me know!

It should be an exciting season for the Klips, who will surely be considered among the early favourites for the Credit Union Cup. I can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog. Glad you're doing it. I follow both of those blogs and am glad to see the Klippers will have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. Got this bad boy bookmarked and I'm ready for the season.

    RT

    ReplyDelete