Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Klippers vs. Melfort

I think I'm feeling the onset of the flu, so I'm not going to take the time to do a game preview for tonight's contest against the Melfort Mustangs. The good news, for fans out of town, is that I will be blogging the game. I'll try to do this for all mid-week home games this season, since I don't have much in the way of newspaper duties for those games, seeing as they're about a week old by the time the Clarion comes out.

EDIT: I've been told the wireless hasn't been set up yet at the WCEC, so no blog tonight. I will, though, start doing this for the mid-week games once the wireless is up.

The Stangs are 4-3-1, second in the Bauer, after handing Battlefords their astounding seventh straight loss last night (c'mon now, Stars, this is getting into Leafs territory).

Weyburn has made a very interesting deal with Neepawa, something I've never seen before. Two sets of brothers are changing hands, and no, it's not the Cowies.

No comments:

Post a Comment